Atir Nail Salon Short Pump
Atir Nail Salon Short Pump. I've been a regular customer for over 10 years and i wouldn't go anywhere else. A bit more pricey than the typical nail salon, but you'll never get an acetone headache and you won't breath toxic fumes.
Find reviews, ratings, directions, business hours, contact information and book online appointment. I learned more today about to take care of my. I just had the best experience i've ever had at a nail salon today at atir in short pump.
I Learned More Today About To Take Care Of My Nails (Most Salons Never Give You Any Of This Helpful Information).
I was convinced after 5 minutes i'd never go anywhere else. Finally took myself out for a manicure this week and was blown away by the entire experience. I learned more today about to take care of my.
Now I’ve Had Fingernails For A Long Time ( 😁) But Still Learned So.
They offer water, coffee and tea when you enter. It's a lovely, clean salon which i definitely appreciate. Be sure to set up an appointment before arriving at this salon.
Atir Natural Nail Care Clinic 11649 W Broad St Henrico Va 23233.
With a team of talented, passionate, caring and creative staff, we take pride in providing highest possible quality services and we always look for the best, most natural products. Nail bar and spa, best nail salons and spa in short pump va, dedicated to provide great nail spa services and amazing experiences for our local customers and clients. First and foremost, the salon is extremely clean and that's very important to me.
Kick Back, Relax, And Sass Up Your Nails At Richmond's Atir Natural Nail Care Clinic.
Kim zicopula harrison recommends atir richmond. Atir provides an informational manicure on your first visit! Search for other nail salons on the real yellow pages®.
They Were So Kind And Let Me Charge My Phone Behind The Counter Too.
The products are all natural and it's so refreshing because there are no harsh chemicals or intense 'typical nail salon smell.' Everyone (and every budget) will find something to love here, so treat yourself to a day of. I've been a regular customer for over 10 years and i wouldn't go anywhere else.
Posting Komentar untuk "Atir Nail Salon Short Pump"